Monday, February 26, 2024

47 【當我死的時候,我聽到了飛蟲的巴茲聲---】I heard a Fly buzz - when I died - (591)

(美)艾米麗·狄金森【當我死的時候,我聽到了飛蟲的巴茲聲---】

當我死的時候,我聽到了飛蟲的巴茲聲---

房間裡的寂靜

就像空氣中的寂靜一般---

暴風雨起伏之間---

四周的眼睛---已經把它們擰乾---

呼吸堅定集結

為著最後的開始---當國王

被見證---在房間裡---

我遺囑我的紀念品---簽名捐贈

我的哪一部分

可分配---然後就是

有一隻飛蟲的介入---

與藍色的---不確定的---跌跌拌拌的巴茲聲---

在光---和我---之間

然後窗口界面失敗---然後

我就看也看不見了---

(2024.2.17 老哈譯)


I heard a Fly buzz - when I died - (591)

BY Emily Dickinson 

I heard a Fly buzz - when I died -

The Stillness in the Room

Was like the Stillness in the Air -

Between the Heaves of Storm -

The Eyes around - had wrung them dry -

And Breaths were gathering firm

For that last Onset - when the King

Be witnessed - in the Room -

I willed my Keepsakes - Signed away

What portion of me be

Assignable - and then it was

There interposed a Fly -

With Blue - uncertain - stumbling Buzz -

Between the light - and me -

And then the Windows failed - and then

I could not see to see -


No comments:

Post a Comment